£40,000 – £50,000
West-Yorkshire – Hybrid
A fantastic well established e-commerce company are on the lookout for a PHP Developer to join their team in Harrogate. This company are now one of the leading e-commerce companies, they pride themselves on having a close knit IT team with a relaxed working environment. If you are avoiding digital agencies due to the time sheets, tight time-scales and feeling unnoticed then this is the company for you as they go out their way to give employees opportunities to express themselves and have their hard work noticed.
This forward thinking business are looking for a PHP Developer who is interested in working on a range of projects and is passionate about taking their career to the next level. As this companies PHP Developer you will be working with a small team of developer’s to implement back-end PHP changes, develop modules using best practice and thoroughly test/validate code across various browsers and devices. The company work with a Magento 2 platform so it is important to either have experience with Magento or to have enthusiasm to learn Magento code!
Key Skills: (the bits you need)
- 2+ years commercial experience using PHP
- Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming
- Experience of version control systems (such as Git)
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL
Bonus Skills: (the bits they would love for you to have!)
- Magento/ Magento 2 experience OR willing to learn
- Previous knowledge working within e-commerce
Benefits: (the best bit)
- Hybrid working – can be as little as 1 day on-site
- Flexible working – can choose the days to come into the office
- Tight knit and supportive team
- No timesheets
- Employees are recognised
- Will be able to see your hard work paid off
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular social drinks and food – paid for
- 22 days holiday leave
If you think this role is something you may be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone who may love this role then feel free to email me their name and a contact number for a chance to earn up to £200 for successful referrals!
Email address: email@example.com
Number: 01618718811 – ask for Abbie