- Experience Essential 4+ years Experience
Work on an exciting project involving a brilliant company who are a leader in their market.
This is a fantastic company with amazing culture and benefits, therefore making this a brilliant opportunity.
Location - Hybrid Working (1 day in the Office based in Lancashire)
About Our Client
My Client is looking for an experienced Magento Developer. My client is very committed to the future and is actively looking for a great new Magento Developer to join the team for a fully remote role, it is focusing around the Medical Sector.
The successful candidate will:
- Software development based largely around PHP and Magento
- Working on web based business applications and specialised platforms
- A friendly, multi skilled, development team
- Work alongside Developers, Testers, internal Product Owners, Support and Data teams
- Feature development, solving problems
- Contributing ideas to improve the platforms and workflows
- Updating Legacy Software
- We are open to talking to developers with various levels of experience
- Requires: a good level of knowledge and practical experience in OOP PHP, at least some MySQL/JS/CSS, use of GIT/SVN or similar
- Able to work in a collaborative team and communicate well
- Highly experineced in Magento 1 and 2
- Enjoy complex challenges
- Be interested in ongoing learning and improvement
- Other related skills/technology/frameworks/experience a bonus
The Successful Applicant
If the above sounds like you then I would love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you if you could send your cv via Email or Linked in:
- linkedin.com/in/emilia-himsworth-25a1851b5 .