Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 – DOE
One of my clients is looking for an experience PHP Web Developer to join their team of friendly, passionate developer. Working on both client projects and also in house projects.
They are an established digital agency with around 15-20 people within the buisness.
PHP Web Developer job description:
- Assist with the design & planning of new programming work and contribute to new client business solutions.
- Once programming is complete, test that programming is complete.
- Module creation and other programming projects (object orientated – LAMP environment using PHP/MySQL/ Maria Db)
- Bug tracing and fixing
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Practice skills on on-going projects
- Must have experience with PHP 7 & 5.6.
- Linux/Apache/MySQL Knowledge.
- GIT and Composer.
- Good analytical approach to problem solving.
- 28 days holidays (Including bank holidays)
- Discounted health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Free Coffee/ Tea
If you know anyone who would be interested, then let me know! At Premier we offer up to £500 for a referral