Manchester / New Zealand
I am working with a leading machinery manufacturer in Manchester, they are looking for a PLC Commissioning Engineer for a 6-month contract. The PLC Commissioning Engineer will be working in Manchester for 3 months and New Zealand for 3 months. My client design and manufacturer materials handling equipment and conveyors. The PLC Commissioning Engineer will be training at the site in Manchester for 3 months, before commissioning the conveyors at a large manufacturing plant in New Zealand. The PLC Commissioning Engineer will be working on Rockwell PLC’s and must have some Rockwell Servo knowledge. It essential for the PLC Commissioning Engineer to have experience materials handling equipment. It is likely for the contract to be extended longer than 6 months.
Requirements of the PLC Commissioning Engineer
- Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 5 year’s industry experience in similar PLC Commissioning / Automation roles
- PLC programming experience with Rockwell, Allen Bradley, and Siemens
- Proven track record in full system commissioning
- Knowledge of the machine engineering market
Please get in touch if you are interested:
Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering - 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811
If you know anyone who might be interested, we offer up to £500 for referrals!