JOB- PLC Engineer
TERM- 3 months +
The client is working on an upgrade of their current systems. They are a manufacturing plant for industrial equipment. The role will include PLC and HMI programming on their industrial machinery.
The PLC Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience using Siemens TIA Portal
- Hands on experience working with Siemens Step 7 1200
- Working to deadlines and as part of team, at times on your own.
- Using your strong understanding of manufacturing equipment and Comfort HMI
- Programming from scratch and picking up where others have left off
The PLC Engineer role will involve:
- Design and implementation of PLC programming
- Strong understanding of PLC’s and Siemens TIA Portal
- Support Electrical Design Team
- Creating and working from design specifications
If you are a PLC Engineer and are looking for a new contract opportunity based in Hampshire, then please hit apply.