Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Industry: Public Sector
A renown public sector client is looking to expand their support team be employing a power platform support developer. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record in similar roles that is hungry and eager to undertake the role and its relevant projects.
- Deal with all escalated troubleshooting that cannot be dealt with and resolved by more junior support.
- Forge strong relationships with clients, as well as colleagues
- To work with Power Automate, Power App Portals and Power BI
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills in-line with all new releases with your vertical market
- Manage multiple clients across different platforms in a time effective manner.
- Excellent customer service skills – Through clear and concise communication
- Proactive problem-solving abilities – Dealing with all escalated troubleshooting.
- 2+ years experience in related roles
- Power Automate
- Power App Portals
- Power BI
- Must work well individually, as well as being able to integrate with the development and service desk team
- Have strong attention to detail, ensuring all issues are dealt with effectively.
- Dynamics 365 (Customer engagement/CRM)
- Dynamics 365 accreditations
- ITIL foundation
- C# Plugins
- TIBCO Cloud Integration (Scribe)
- Azure Data Factory
However, you will receive training for Dynamic 365 (CRM), Power Automate and Power Portal
If this role sound like a good fit for yourself, and you think you would thoroughly enjoy working as a power platform support developer in a fast paced and lively environment please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Alternatively please contact Joseph Bates at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email Jbates@pg-rec.com