LOCATION – Dorset / Remote
SALARY - £35,000 - £42,000
We have partnered with one of the fastest growing E-Commerce organisations in the UK, who are now looking to hire for a Pay Per Click Manager (PPC Manager) to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The organisation have recently secured a large investment in their funding round and as a result are experience rapid growth throughout the organisation.
The PPC Manager will be structuring PPC channels, driving high-performance marketing campaigns, evaluating PPC campaign performance as well as optimising & driving channel performance forwards.
Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
- Managing and optimising PPC search campaigns
- Developing and integrating PPC channels
- Managing and optimising retargeting campaigns
- Managing PPC budgets
- Working with commercial marketing teams to improve automated campaign processes
- Managing product feeds and briefing development teams on changes to support PPC activity
Skills/Experience required for the PPC Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, with digital PPC experience
- Google AdWords and/or Google analytics
- Team management experience, able to train and develop junior team members
- Experience at managing significant PPC budgets
- Managing and evaluating large datasets with SQL, Power Pivot, Big Query etc
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Batchelors degree in Marketing or a relevant field (beneficial)
If you are interested in this PPC Manager opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV, your salary expectations as well as your availability.