A globally established, hugely successful, and award-winning outstanding organization located in Cambridgeshire who’re world leaders in multiple industries that include Printing, Industrial, Food, Beverages, and Pharmaceutical are now seeking to hire a brand new to join the popular organization who have an excellent team environment as well as excellent training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic time to join the team and organization as they're developing one of the highest-quality future technology including predictive analytics, developing and designing top-class next-gen products with WIFI capabilities, and building a data science team.
Relocation is available and provided for UK-based candidates.
This company is open to hiring for Mid-Level, Senior & Principal Embedded Software Engineers.
The salary on offer for thesuccessful , depending on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting hands-on because the successful Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for presenting designs and technical solutions to new technology developments within the highly advanced Technology team. This will occupy developing new and improving existing software designs to satisfy the customers’ requirements and include all software development life cycle areas.
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience in developing real-time embedded software
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Embedded C++ preferred
- Experience working on real-time embedded software applications targeting a Linux OS platform
- Experience working on Linux & Windows platforms
- Embedded Linux, Linux Kernel
- RTOS – FreeRTOS, Windows, QNX, LynxOS, VxWorks, or similar
- Understanding of electronics
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and test work related to design verification
- Hard working, willing to tackle new projects and deliver results on time to required standards
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 10% Annual salary bonus
- Pension – 3% employee and 6% employer
- Income Protection - 50% salary for 3 years following company sick pay
- Life Assurance – x4 of salary
- Travel Insurance
- BUPA & SimplyHealth Health Care
- Eye tests and glasses
- Tax efficiencies – Childcare and cycle-to-work vouchers
- Attractive employee referral program
- Enhanced Maternity & paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, and counseling resources)
- Training and development opportunities
If this is an exciting role you’re looking for as an excellent next-step opportunity for you, then please apply now with your updated CV or call for further information about the role and company.