An excellent opportunity has arisen here at Premier Group Recruitment for a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established, expanding team here in our Reading office.
We are seeking:
- Proven experience / track record of success and can demonstrate how you have grown your current business – Technology, Marketing or Engineering or business recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional leadership skills working cohesively and managing a large team.
- Thrive under pressure and has key attention to detail.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Have great organisational skills and enjoy a sense of challenge.
- Desire to carry out training sessions for Junior Consultants
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Principal Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading office.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management thorough comprehensive development program.
- Working from home options
- Smart / casual dress code
- Shareholder options
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers
- Plenty of incentives, weekends away, annual end of year incentives, lunch clubs
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development