Salary- £60,000 - 80,000 per annum DoE + Vast Benefits package
Must have the right to work in the UK
Location – Surrey
My client works in the Defence Sector.
The Principal RF Electronics Systems Engineer will ideally have the following skills:
- Experience producing RF systems architectures and requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of Systems Engineering experience
- Experience in mixed signal, RF and communications systems development
- Participation in project leadership and/or program planning, including providing technical input to product development plans and concept documents.
- Providing support to design, development, implementation, and testing of Electronic Wafare products
- Design, development, implementation, and testing of Electronic Warfare systems
- Performing system level modelling, simulation and analysis to evaluate system designs against requirements.
- Signal Processing
- RF budgets, noise factors, calibration requirements, linearity, dynamic range, sensitivity