Job type: Permanent
A global design agency is looking to expand their ‘New Business Squad’ with an additional principal strategist. They are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for uncovering and closing new clients. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and commercially aware consultant to take their career to the next level.
- Be an ambassador of the ‘New Business Squad’ through a whole array of new business activities including:
- Triaging business enquiries, ensuring resources are allocated to the most valuable prospects.
- Hosting meetings in order to develop chemistry and rapport with new clients.
- Undertaking compelling pitches to sell the business.
- Scoping and pricing with members of other teams E.g Insight/Consulting, Studio and PMs.
- Create an environment in which your team can thrive – Attempt to motivate and challenge your colleagues to produce higher quality work.
- Grow and nurture long-standing relationships with current clients through having a deep understanding of their business needs.
- Help to make clients understand the best approach to their brief, assist with scoping and engage in pitches.
- Embody the culture and values of the organisation.
- Must be a confident communicator that is happy to deal with new clients on a consistent basis.
- Need to be a passionate and creative thinker.
- Commercially aware and in-tune to what it takes to implement change on a large organisation.
- Strong background in client facing roles – Ideally with top brands.
- Experience working on 360 degree projects, from enquiry, to discovery and delivery.
- You will need to have a wide range of skills and in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Business consultation, organisational design, business analysis or related
- experience strategy, Digital strategy or related
- Service design, information architecture, visual design or related
- Data analysis or User research
- Product management
If this role sound like a good fit for yourself, and you think you would thoroughly enjoy working as an principal strategist in a fast paced and lively environment please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals
Please contact Joseph Bates at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email Jbates@pg-rec.com