Role- Principal Mechanical Engineer
Location- Northwest London
Salary- £55,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client is looking for a Principle Mechanical Engineer to join their team based in Dorchester.
- Prepare technical proposals and quotations.
- Provide technical guidance to Structural Engineers and subcontractors.
- Conduct design analysis within budget and production constraints.
- Innovatively apply composite materials to meet technical specs and budgets.
- Support other functions and advise on materials and processing.
- Ensure compliance with Company procedures and customer requirements.
- Manage design files, project resources, schedules, and budgets when assigned as Project Owner.
- Perform additional tasks as directed by the Technical Director.
- Composites and manufacturing experience.
- Strong stress analysis skills, including project ownership.
- Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to obtain UK MoD Security Clearance.
- Decisive design capability with limited information.
- Leadership skills for guiding less experienced team members.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer use.
- Team player with flexibility.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation
For more information about this role please apply, or email Vishna Modhwadia on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group