SALARY – £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + bonus. (Dependant on experience)
We are looking for Process Operator / Engineer on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area with experience in the liquid manufacturing / Oil and Gas industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Manufacturing / Process teams in the day to day run of the manufacturing department and to assist in the continuous improvement of established processes.
The Process Operator / Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Process Engineering position.
- Experience within Oil and Gas industry or manufacturing / chemical processing industry.
- Exposure to routine operations within Oil and Gas industries (Pigging of flowlines, well testing, discharge water testing and Chemical’s inventory management).
- Knowledge of various Oil and Gas processes / machinery.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Able to train any staff for Health and Safety training
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Carry out Pigging of flowlines, road tanker loading and unloading and fault-finding investigations.
- Monitoring various machinery and identifying ant maintenance issues in the processes.
- Undertake routine and non-routine monitoring of the plant facilities.