Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 per annum dependent on skillset and experience
Benefits Package: 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday 8:45am to 4:30pm, paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a global leading Chemical Manufacturer based in Birmingham, West Midlands. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for a Process Safety and Efficiency Manager to join the management team on a permanent basis. This role will involve working on new projects.
The ideal Process Safety and Efficiency Manager will have the following experience listed below:
- Safety testing on all existing processes and process modifications, as well as the pipeline of new products coming through R & D.
- Manufacturing Cell Chemists will report to the Process Safety and Efficiency Manager.
- Support production in troubleshooting and instigating improvements in our current manufacturing processes.
- Deputise for the New Products Manager in his absence.
- Assist when required in SHE investigations with regards to deviations within chemical processing.
Process Safety and Efficiency Manager Qualifications/Training
This vacancy would suit an experienced chemist who is passionate about organic chemistry and has several years within a chemical environment. A good first degree in Chemistry is essential.
- A PhD is desirable for this position.
- Project management skills and scale up experience (min 3 years) are essential.
- Interpersonal skills are important for the interactions needed inside and outside the department.
If you could be interested in the role as a Process Safety and Efficiency Manager, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.