JOB- Procurement Manager
SALARY- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist / Manager on a permanent basis in the Ipswich area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry, ideally within an Electronics / Electro-mechanical business. Your main duty will be to Manage the purchasing and procurement function of the business. This would also be very well suited for a senior Buyer with experience in a manufacturing business
The Purchasing Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced in a Procurement / Purchasing Manager position previously.
- Knowledge of Electronics products / components.
- Experience of managing a small team of Buyers.
- Knowledge of using ERP systems.
- Experience of negotiating contracts for suppliers.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Purchasing specialist role will involve:
- Managing supplier negotiations.
- Managing stock movements using the ERP system.
- Running Supplier meetings and reviews with other departments to advise on any general or quality issues.
- Liaising with oversees suppliers to negotiate most favourable contracts.
- Managing Stock movements.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.