Job Title: Product Compliance Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
One of the UK’s most exciting and continuously growing Engineering successful company based in Lincolnshire have a new opportunity to hire for a Product Compliance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis during an exciting period of growth. The key for this role is for the Product Compliance Manager to be the expert in house Electronics & Product Technical Specialist with previous experience being involved with EMC and Product Testing.
The salary on offer for the successful Product Compliance Manager is £35,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Role: The successful Product Compliance Manager will need be able to demonstrate their experience in working with electrical and electronic devices, working safely at mains voltages, EMC compliance, environmental standards, and product safety requirements.
Product Compliance Manager Mandatory Skills:
- 2-3+ years industry experience
- Relevant Electronics/Electrical Engineering and/or Test Engineering qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with international test standards and approval methods
- Product testing experience
- EMC, environmental testing experience
- Background in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience being an Electronics Engineer, Test & Approvals Engineer, EMC Engineer
- Experience building and scaling EMC & safety testing teams.
- CE, ATEX, NRTL, HAZLOC
- SONCAP, EAC, EAC Ex & IEC Ex
- Experience of EMC/EMI knowledge in analogue and mixed signal component selection, PCB layout experience for ESD reduction.
- Experience with lab test equipment - spectrum analysers, logic analysers, oscilloscope etc.
- Knowledge/experience of reading schematic diagrams and ability to identify relevant ESD circuit components such as suppressors and optimal place to locate them.
- Experience with external test houses for EMC/ ESD testing, environmental chambers etc.
If you or anyone else within your network could be interested in the role as a Product Compliance Manager, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.