Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: London/ 1 day in office every other week.
This is a wonderful opportunity to for a cutting edge cyber and media data company. You will play a key role in the maintenance and development of their cloud platform. The client is a media and data company offering risk analysis and brand safety solutions to protect the advertising industry.
As a product evangelist you will be a key communicator between developers, testers, and users of our system. You will be comfortable programming in a variety of languages but also be hands-on with the understanding of databases.
You need to be experienced with the BDD principles. You need to be experienced with User Stories and techniques like Three Amigos. You will be an experienced advocate of BDD principles as you take ownership of and develop You will be skilled in the creation and maintenance of technical and user documentation, video presentations and demos.
You will play a key role in developing our cloud-based internet intelligence platform and you will be working closely with the CTO.
- Having experience working as part of an Agile development team
- Must have experience with the BDD methods including User Stories and Three Amigos
- experience with Creation and maintenance of technical and user documentation
- knowledge or experience on Creation of video presentations and demos
- Client-facing technical sales support
- Experience hosting webinars would be a +
- Prototype development (programming/evaluation)
- Bespoke project management would be a +
- 25 days holidays
- State of the art office with gym included.
- New cutting-edge technology
- Huge room for training and progression.
- Team events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.