Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Launch Manager to join a leading organisation based in Leicester.
The successful candidate MUST come from a pharmaceutical background.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Product Launch Manager to support the New Product Introduction team. You will be responsible for planning project activities, evaluating the implementation and reporting on the progress to product launch.
Responsibilities: Product Launch Manager
- Full accountability for meeting all deadlines and milestones for NPI projects.
- Liaising with Product Development Team to ensure product development activities are understood and managed to allow commercialisation.
- Actively maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) and project documentation, including ensuring change controls are raised and progressed, establishing product master files, and ensuring that manufacturing and validation documentation is approved prior to use.
- Liaising with Contract Manufacturing Organisations to ensure that pre-launch issues are resolved with no impact to launch dates.
- Ensuring all suppliers and manufacturers are suitably audited and approved before use.
- Ensuring EU import testing laboratories are approved and able to test the products prior to launch.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with changes to project plans and impacts are understood and communicated.
- Utilise delegation and negotiation skills regarding project tasks, to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement. Assign responsibilities as and when required.
- Prepare and present monthly status trackers and departmental presentations for senior management.
- Management responsibility for a Project Assistant.
- You must have proven Project Management experience, ideally developed within the Pharmaceutical Industry and experience of working within a GMP related industry.
- You should have worked within a pharmaceutical environment and have a degree relevant to the discipline.
- Be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, prioritise and organise their own workload and have excellent problem-solving skills.
If you are an experienced Product Launch Manager looking for an exciting new role then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)