A national Electronics Manufacturer in the RF & SATCOMS Industry are looking for a Product Manager to join their Product Line team. You will be developing a vision and roadmap for RF & Microwave products based on customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Assist with product line Profit & Loss performance.
- Develop product strategy based on market analysis, competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Create business plans and ROI for product concepts.
- Maximize profitability of API’s products and be responsible for delivering profitability.
- HNC/HND or Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- 8 years’ experience in Product Line Management or equivalent.
- Communications (SATCOMS & Telecoms).
- Defence, Space or Security Industry experience.
- Project/Product Management.
- SC cleared or able to obtain SC clearance.
- RF & Microwave Design/Integration.
- Sense of urgency and independent initiative.
- Employee discount scheme (including discounts on retail, travel and leisure)
- Flexi time & early finish Friday’s
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to confidential counselling services
- Private healthcare
- Free fruit twice weekly
- Annual flu vaccination voucher
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 6% & Employee contribution 3%
- Company funded Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Fully subsidised professional membership
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800