Location: - Telford
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 DOE
Benefit: Bonus, Pension, Training & Development
My client is looking for a Production Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Telford area. You will ill work alongside the Production Engineering team contributing towards New Product Introductions (NPI), Continuous Improvement Projects & CNC Programming whilst supporting the daily activity of the manufacturing plant
Will be a key team member as projects progress which will involve collaborating with other departments including research & development, maintenance and manufacturing.
Key responsibility and duties are:
- NPI – Supporting product pre-production and overseeing product introduction
- CNC Programming – Punch and Laser programming for blank sheet metal components (Radpunch, Radprofile & Radnest)
- Assembling and maintaining standard operation procedures
- Investigating and addressing issues raised in the course of manufacturing operations
- Value Stream Mapping
- Proactively supporting the continuous improvement of the manufacturing plant
Essential Requirements for Candidates:
- Degree/HND/HNC with an engineering related discipline
- experience working within a Production/Manufacturing Engineering position which includes NPI projects would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Radan programming skillset
- Microsoft Office competency
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Time management skills
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
A lean toolbox skillset and 3D CAD experience would be advantageous but not necessary
If you could be interested in the role as a Production Engineer, please apply with your latest CV, Salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.