Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client is looking for a Production Technician to join their team on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area. They are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, has strong leadership qualities and work ethic, to assist them with developing processes and procedures.
The Production Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Have a Degree, OND, ONC, NVQ or similar in Engineering or A levels in STEM subjects
- Can work well alone as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen interest in technology
- PCB experience
The Production Technician role will involve:
- Providing support to the production teams
- Designing and developing jigs and fixtures
- Adhering to policies and procedures relating to health and safety
- Assisting with the improvement of processes and procedures
If you are interested in the position, please respond with an up-to-date CV and with your salary expectations.