LOCATION- South Hampshire
TERM- Permanent candidates only
SALARY- £30,000 - £35,000 and other great benefits
We are looking for a Production Planner on a permanent based in the South Hampshire area to be responsible for the scheduling and coordinating of products from sales orders through to manufacturing and completion. The ideal candidate will ideally have a good understanding of MRP systems.
The Production Planner will ideally have the following attributes:
- 3+ years experience of Production planning in fast pace technical environment
- Demonstrated proficiency of ERP/MRP systems
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of relationship databases desirable
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good time management skills with ability to work under pressure
- Change agent who can drive continuous improvements
- Develops, maintain and communicate the production plan to achieve and exceed on time delivery targets.
- Identifies any upcoming capacity issues and work closely with the relevant members of the team to offer solutions to these issues
- Creates and maintains jobs in line with the ERP system processes to ensure accurate WIP valuations and capacity planning.
- Drives customer focus throughout the business, communicates customer requests and expedites works orders when required.
- Ensures the shipping plan is maintained, including sales order information prior to shipments.
- Delivers capacity plans in line with the S&OP process, ensuring resource, training, materials and equipment plans are in place.
- Supports continuous improvements on the line, developing and building on existing processes to improve production flow, on-time starts and inventory accuracy.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.