LOCATION- South Devon
TERM- Permanent candidates only
SALARY- £25,000 - £30,000 and other great benefits
We are looking for a Production Planner on a permanent based in the South Devon area to with strong knowledge of mechanical parts in a machine shop & assembly environment.
The Production Planner will ideally have the following attributes:
- 3+ years experience of Production planning in fast pace technical environment
- Demonstrated proficiency of ERP/MRP systems
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of relationship databases desirable
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably Aerospace & Defence
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Experience on problem solving and continuous improvements
- Customer focused and effective communication skills
- Work independently as well as a proactive team player
- Create daily and weekly Production plans for machine shop and assembly
- Maintain and update production plan respon to any relevant changes
- Monitor Production work order completion and achieve require SAP dates informing sales or despatch of any possible delays
- Chair daily production forward and overdue meetings
- Maintain master production plan data – shifts/set ups/ efficiencies/ downtime/ planned maintenance/ breakdowns and priorities
- Maintain and update related Standard operating procedures
- Supports continuous improvements on the line, developing and building on existing processes to improve production flow, on-time starts and inventory accuracy.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.