Sectors: Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
Role: Production Planning Manager
Salary: £35000 - £40000
A fantast Global Technology Specialist company based in Merseyside who are experiencing an excellent upturn and exciting period of growth within their dynamic Engineering team are now seeking a Production Planning Manager to join the established business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience. Interviews are taking place remotely.
Role: The successful Production Planning Manager will be overlooking and leading a team of 4 Production Planners, while reporting into the Head of Operation
- Responsibility for leading and managing a team of 4 Production Planners
- Conversion of Customer Orders into a Production schedule, which is used by the various cells at the Southport site.
- Oversee the creation of Production plans for Southport site ensuring customer requirements are clearly defined and understood
- Conduct Material and Resource availability checks and resolve issues with support from Procurement teams and Production Team Leaders.
- Escalation of Material shortfalls to the Procurement Team
- Maintain data within SAP to ensure accuracy of Production schedules
- Daily Customer Order conversion and Production Order scheduling
- Maintain SAP Work Centres and Cat Number Master Data to ensure effective and efficient Production Schedules are created
- Ensure the timely communication of Production schedules and Production schedule changes to the Production Management Team.
- Proficient in SAP
- Proven ability to plan and deliver customer requirements within a time bound environment
- Proven ability to operate cross functionally and balance needs of multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience of solving problems
- Possess knowledge of Manufacturing processes - electrical, hydraulic, mechanical
- Proven experience of effectively managing teams to deliver stretch targets
- Project Management experience and / or Lean Management experience would be highly beneficial