SALARY- £30,000 - £42,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client works within manufacturing, and they are looking for a Production / Manufacturing Supervisor or Manager to join their business on a permanent basis in the Croydon area.
The Manufacturing / Production Supervisor or Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a supervisory or managerial position
- Understanding of KPI monitoring
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Any experience in continuous improvement or lean manufacturing very beneficial
- Overseeing the production team and ensuring work is carried out effectively.
- Monitoring KPI’s and ensuring targets are met
- Reporting back to Operations manager on any issues
- Liaising with other departments where necessary
- Tackling any issues that may arise throughout production