A leading Electronics Manufacturer are looking to bring on a Production Technician to help develop and maintain their electronic devices uses in the instrumentation and test industry. They offer great training and will even help you get into more R&D based work if that’s what you are looking for.
- Build and fault find electronic assemblies for use in a varied range of products.
- Maintain records, build documentation, and test results in accordance with ISO 9001 and internal procedures.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with drive and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be well organised and disciplined.
- Be able to work in a pressurised environment.
- BTEC/HND/HNC in Electrical/Electronics or another relevant engineering discipline
- SMT Soldering
- Fault Finding to component level
- Understanding of MRP systems
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Production Technician, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800