ROLE – Project Administrator / Project Coordinator
LOCATION – Hampshire
SALARY - £27,000 - £30,000
An innovative consultancy based in Hampshire who are going through a spell of sustainable growth are actively looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team. Specialising in client optimisation, this service provider have won a number of large contracts and with growth plans of over 50% are looking for like-minded, energetic and innovative individuals to assist in the delivery of projects.
The Project Coordinator/Project Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Manager ensuring customer experience meets exceptional expectations
- Developing solutions for business strategies
- Assisting in planning and implementing projects
- Updating project plans
- Managing project resource
- Managing 3rd parties and their deadlines
- Implementing and managing project changes
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
This Project Coordinator/Project Administrator position would suit an ambitious individual who aspires to become a Project Manager.
The Project Coordinator/Project Administrator will ideally have:
- 2 – 3 years in a similar position
- Degree education
- Interests in IT, Technology or Finance
- Full, clean driving licence and means to own transport
This Project Coordinator/Project Administrator will earn a salary between £27,000 & £30,000 + benefits as well as career development.
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator/Project Administrator position, please apply now with an updated CV as well as your salary expectations and your availability.