LOCATION – Hertford, Hertfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £28,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client designs and manufactures a range of products going into all areas of engineering. They’re looking to hire a Project Coordinator work in their offices in Hertford. This position will include working with internal stakeholders to assist in the delivery of projects both on time and in budget.
The Project Coordinator role will involve:
- Reviewing customer requirements and standards and ensuring these are met
- Head up quality expectations and issues
- Working to budgets and creating and reporting on project timings
- Working to company processes and creation of new processes to provide efficient and effective practices
- Creation and evaluation of test procedures and Identify failure modes and assist in providing solutions
- Machine safety reviews and solutions
- Analysis of data to solve problems and providing common sense and fit for purpose solutions
- Assisting other departments including design engineering, project engineering, sales etc.
- Experience in a project engineering or coordination roles
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering or manufacturing as a whole would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of delivering projects and improving processes
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.