Job Title: Project Coordinator
Daily rate: £200 per day depending on skillset and experience
Duration: 3 Months, highly likely to be extended
Work arrangement: Work arrangements: Hybrid of remote/office. Client is happy to offer 1-2 days in the office and Full Remote. Most likely working from home but there is a requirement to attend meetings in Winnersh once things go back to normal
An Excellent Telecommunications Company based in the UK and with multiple offices across the globe who have a great reputation for producing high-tech niche technology and innovation at the leading edge of the broadcast and communications industry are now seeking to hire for a Contract Project Coordinator to join the business on long term contract and to be reporting to the location of Reading, United Kingdom.
The daily rate on offer for the successful Contract Project Coordinator is £200 per day, depending on experience.
Hybrid of remote/ office. Client is happy to offer 1-2 days in the office and Full Remote. Most likely working from home but there is a requirement to attend meetings in Winnersh once things go back to normal. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
This contract assignment is deemed and confirmed being INSIDE IR35. The contract duration is for 6 months but this is highly likely to be extended going into 2022.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Works with the Program Manager in EMEA Professional Services to assist and support the delivery of large-scale Fibre survey and design projects from award to close out.
- Maintains work schedules and documentation along with punctual dissemination to relevant groups within the organization.
- Working within and under the direction of the program management team. They will also carry out the following:
- Daily scheduling of direct and indirect labour.
- Maintaining resource trackers.
- Raising POs through procurement.
- Receiving and processing documentation from the field-based teams.
- Controlling and managing survey activities.
- Ensuring Project SharePoint site is updated.
- Ownership of change requests from creation to closure.
- Arranging and managing site access if required.
- Collecting information for daily and weekly reports.
- Attend and minute meetings distributing action points if necessary.
- Maintaining issues and action logs.
- Plus, any other duties as reasonably requested by the Program Manager
- Will have regular contact with Client teams.
- Reports daily to Program Manager.
Project Coordinator Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Technical qualification Btech/NVQ 3 or better and/or 5 years’ practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience a similar role.
- Good command of the English language Written and Oral.
Project Coordinator Preferred qualifications/experience:
- Previous Project coordination experience in FTTx and Telecommunications engineering organizations.
- Appreciation of the technical components of FTTx and PIA.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince 2 or APM accreditation) is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel.
- Experience of using SharePoint desirable.
- Experience of change management process and procedures.
- Experience working on international projects across various countries.
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Project Coordinator, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for more information and details.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!