Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Type - Permanent
Location – Southeast London
My client is a well-known design and build company, specialising in workplace design and refurbishment projects; looking to take on a Project Designer on a permanent basis in Southeast London. You will join a close-knit and dynamic team where you will be encouraged to develop your own professional goals.
The Project Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a design related course
- At least 3-5 years of experience in workplace/refurbishment or design and build.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency working with AutoCAD
- Strong project & budget management skills and a knowledge of project costs and contracts.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including colour and materials, furniture systems, FF&E, and specifications.
The Project Designer role will involve:
- Attending project meetings/site visits and producing full site measures
- Coordinates and selects fixture, furniture, and equipment specifications.
- You help create job winning presentations that sell to the client. You can effectively present designs at all stages of the design process using visual representations, presentations, and discussions with clients.
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Project Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com