Job Title: Project Engineer – Hardware
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hybrid working: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
Excellent Benefits Package – See Below
Company Overview & Job Title:
A fantastic Global award-winning, global technology business based in Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) who are Electronics & Electrical Manufacturing Industry leaders for developing and designing exceptional products and technology in numerous industries are now looking to expand their friendly, innovative, and highly talented engineering team to recruit for a Project Engineer – Hardware to join the organization on a permanent basis. This excellent engineering company don’t micromanage so it’s all about managing your own time and getting the job done!
The successful Project Engineer – Hardware will join a multi-disciplined talented engineering team that has a great working environment and dynamic atmosphere. The Project Engineer will be responsible for Hardware Development, Testing & Validation and Technical Documentation of products within the organization.
The salary on offer for successful Project Engineer – Hardware is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Work arrangement policy:
The company is based in Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) and hybrid working pattern of 3 days onsite and 2 days working from home is available.
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Experience in hardware, electronics or similar industrial design environment.
- Strong practical engineering skills with proven technical experience.
- Background in electrical, electronic, mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
- Prototype development, assembly
- Experience of enclosures, cable assembly, connection, protection
- NPI testing - propose and execute testing of new hardware solutions
- Technical documentation - g. user manuals; assembly guides; etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of EMC, CE Marking, LVD, UL Certification
- Methodical approach to problems, a ‘completer finisher’.
- Experience of engineering standards and certification requirements.
- A collaborative approach, able to communicate effectively with engineering colleagues and suppliers.
- A quick learner with the ability to acquire a deep understanding of our products.
- Weekly Working Hours is 37.5
- 25 Days Holiday
- Up to 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary
- Critical Illness cover – 50% of your salary after a qualifying period
- Personal Private Healthcare & a free health assessment every three years with BUPA
- Company sick pay for up to 6 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexitime – Start and finish times
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning relevant technologies
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!