There is a very lucrative opportunity which has come about for my client who are based in Wakefield, for a Packaging Project Manager. They are looking for a Packaging Project Manager to work on end to end solutions for all forms of packaging and point of sale for client accounts. This includes, but not limited to, sourcing materials to ensure optimal structural integrity through to creative design, artwork, reprographics, co-packing and logistics.
The Packaging Project Manager will use technology solutions to ensure that complete visibility and the deliverance of client's vision are on time and effective. The Project Manager will be able to make recommendations on the market and keep abreast of new innovations to make sure that client's requirements are met.
You will be building client relationships and managing the client's day to day workload. You will support the account ensuring all projects are delivered on time.
- Monitor all aspects of production through our internal management information system to ensure all targets are being met.
- To review client briefs ensuring technical and commercial specifications are accurate and processed into production briefs.
- Attend design brief meetings, manage the approval of pack copies, artwork, design & repro to ensure the print dates are met.
- Hold weekly meeting with the client to discuss project status, any queries or issues.
- Manage the critical path and deadlines addressing any issues or delays when necessary.
- Keep ahead of retail trends and advise the client.
- Work closely with the client to ensure we exceed expectations.
- Responsible for prioritising workload and effectively managing your time to ensure deadlines and delivery are met with the help of the Studio Manager.
- Manage the management information system and ensure all information is entered accurately into the system.
- Host client quarterly business reviews.
- Supervise and be there to answer any queries for both the studio team and client.
- Industry experience of print / packaging / point of sale or similar is essential.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- As much technical knowledge of the design to print, and print processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident and positive attitude.
If you are interested in the above position, then please apply or call Beth on 01618718811 . Premier IT are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client in regards to this vacancy.