Industry: Healthcare Trust based in Leicester
Contract: 3 months’
Day Rate: £340.00
The ideal Project Manager must be able to display the following:
- Strong communication & stakeholder skills
- Previous experience of managing infrastructure projects
- Previous experience of working with Cloud, Office 365, Networking
- Previous experience of managing budgets and business cases
- Previous experience of managing advanced risks
We are currently hiring for a talented Project Manager to join a leading Healthcare Trust based in Leicester. This project will involve managing a variety of Infrastructure change projects within the Trust.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining appropriate project documentation, ensuring projects adhere to Prince2, working with the PMO to ensure effective project controls, management of project funds and ensuring the effective use of project resources.
If this role is of interest, please apply online and we will be in touch. This role is within IR35 and you must be happy to work through an umbrella company.