Project Manager (Prince 2, Agile, APMPQ) - Portsmouth - £40K – 12 Month FTC
Do you want the chance to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and millions of their customers?
They are continuing their expansion & are looking for a strong and passionate Project Manager to lead and empower volve the department of its front-end systems.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Achieve successful project delivery overcoming problems and issues as they arise and preferably beforehand
- Track record of successful delivery of development
- Pragmatic and reasonable with good problem-solving abilities
- Open, honest and enthusiastic team member
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of budgeting and resource allocation
- Work to very tight timescales in a fast-paced and unrelenting Programme
- Manage, motivate, influence and develop the project team.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Project Management qualification APMP, PRINCE 2
- Proven ability to decompose complex issues, to an appropriate level of detail, in a methodical manner
- Experience of systems and software engineering disciplines and their lifecycle.
Project Manager Benefits
- 33 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising by a day each year to 36 days after 3 years’ service
- A bonus scheme to reward your contribution to the success of the company
- 4% contributions towards the NEST pension scheme
- Membership of a Health and Wellbeing support scheme (& Medical Insurance for senior employees)
- Childcare Vouchers and membership of a Ride2Work scheme (discounted bicycles)
- A healthy social calendar
- Learning and development opportunities, both internally and external
These guys are based in Portsmouth and have set a return date to the office in February / March. If interested, apply with your latest CV and I’ll be in touch ASAP.