Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid ( London/Home)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established team. It is based in North London and is a hybrid role where you will be required to come into the office 2 days a week. At the moment the role is remote until the government deem it safe to go back to the office. They work with a worldwide known client and the lucky candidate will be able to work on this account.
The merchandising and customer experience teams will need support in driving and leading key projects. With the aim of growing the UK and ROI business. To include aspects of merchandising and digital technology, along with other business initiatives which have a merchandising/customer experience requirement.
- To be able to provide planning but also leadership for merchandising and customer experience projects.
- To be able to deliver best in class innovation that works in conjunction with their top client’s team and agency partners
- To be able to work closely with internal and external agency partners.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the work with all levels of the company’s top organisation and agencies
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Make sure all standards and policies are adhered by.
- Report and control the agreed budgets when dealing with projects
- Need to have excellent project management skills, Along with this you need to have analytical and financial competence.
- Have a heavy focus on attention to detail.
- Can work as part of a team and have strong people skills
- To have a strong creative judgement
- You need to be able to manage multiple agency partners and internal stakeholders.
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible approach which allows you to work but also cross collaborate with a range of projects and initiatives.
- Be innovative and have the ability on your own when needed.
There are a number of benefits which will be explained to the lucky candidate at the 1st interview stage. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.