£35,000 - £45,000
A global tech agency is looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their stand out Project Management team, based in Central London, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this role requires an individual who will work as part of the Delivery Team and closely with the client services and strategy teams to ensure a complete, clear and shared understanding of the client and project requirements. The Digital Project Manager will regularly liaise with clients to manage expectations, therefore delivering on time to specification, to a high quality. This role requires a candidate with experience working in a fast-paced, creative, forward thinking atmosphere.
The perfect individual must be comfortable developing and managing digital platforms, particularly iOS and Android apps.
The team are looking for a Digital Project Manager who can:
- Work within digital, social and broadcast
- Work building iOS and Android Apps
- Work with key stakeholders and clients
- Work to define the scope of the project, producing a detailed plan encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- 3+ years’ experience working in a project management role
- Working within an Agile environment
- Experience working with web and app builds and development processes
- Experience working with UX design
- Support digital pitches with effort estimates and scope definition
If you think you have the required experience please don’t hesitate to send your updated CV to email@example.com