LOCATION – Cambridge
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £50,000
My client – a systems integrator and provider of bespoke solutions to the Automated Manufacturing sector are on the lookout for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Cambridge. The ideal candidate would have experience of delivering Projects within a Low Volume manufacturing industry from a singular hardware supplier through to a sole client.
The Electrical Project Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical / Electronic or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ years’ Electrical Design experience for Control Panels and Systems within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of delivering projects across FMCG, Food and Beverage, or Phrarmaceutical Sectors.
- Good capability to work across a multidisciplinary Engineering team.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow documentation and design procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Electrical Project Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Participating in Project Delivery from Concept and Specification stages through to Design and Delivery on customer site.
- Delivering Technical Proposals and bids.
- Producing Electrical Designs using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Commissioning and handover of projects on completion.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Electrical Project Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.