Job title – Digital Delivery Project Manager
Location – London – (Flexible WFH)
Job type – 5 Month fixed term contract.
Salary - £50k (5 Month Pro Rata)
Industry – Public Sector
A fantastic client of Premiers is looking for a (agile) Project manager to come in and join their team on a FTC to join there team within the public sector.
- Ensure the project has robust and detailed plans including budget, supplier and risk management;
- Ensure project management and governance arrangements effectively managed and give confidence to stakeholders
- Design and deliver implementation strategy for the new systems.
- Work with Head of Projects to ensure successful stakeholder management and user involvement
- Substantial experience of delivering digital projects Experience of delivery projects in an agile environment
- Experience of working in public sector project delivery
- Strong knowledge of agile working
- Ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and business process skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as Digital Delivery Project Manager, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role is not quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com