Senior Software Developer
£45,000 - £65,000
A multi-award winning software house which specialise in the gaming and betting industry have a fantastic opportunity for varying levels of Python Developers to join their team on a permanent basis, based in London. The successful Python Developer will be working on their sports software applications and will become an integral part of shaping and mapping out complex solutions to enhance their existing platforms, as well as working on their internal applications. The Python Developer should have experience reporting data and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. You should be able to communicate effectively between the wider delivery team.
- 2-5 years experience with Python (C++/.NET/C# will be considered and training provided)
- Experience with MySQL/SQL/NoSQL/Maria DB or similar databases
- Linux / Unix like environments
- Experience across Python frameworks such as Django, Flask, CherryPy
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- DevOps tools and containerisations (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Microservices architecture
- Life & health insurances
- Gym membership contributions
- Amazing company culture
- Fun working environment and games rooms
If you wish to be considered for the Python Developer role, please apply now or call me on 0161 871 8811
Alternatively, email Ellie Youngs on email@example.com.We offer up to £500 for successful referrals.