£40,000 - £50,000 (DPO)
An innovative MedTech company are on the lookout for a Python Developer to join their team which is based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne - this can be on a fully remote basis if prefered! The Python Developer will be joining the company’s asset team whilst collaborating with scientific programmers and the engineering team! This role will allow for the Python Developer to develop code for a company which makes a direct impact on people's lives.
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Python 3 development experience
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK (without restrictions)
- Scientific python stack (Scipy, Numpty etc)
- C/Python API experience
- 25 days annual leave +bank holidays
- X2 Annual bonus’
- Career progression opportunities
- Gift card schemes
- Your coding will make a difference in the real world
- +more benefits
If this role interests you please apply through this application form, alternatively feel free to send over your CV with a time you are available to chat to:
If you believe this role would suit somebody you know I am offering up to £300 for successful referrals – just pop me and email with their name and contact number!