Location: London - Hybrid (Once a month)
Our client, a leader within the healthcare market is looking to add to their team with a talented midweight QA Engineer. The role is based in London but offer hybrid working with travel only once a month.
Working within the agile team, the QA Engineer will recommend test strategy, implement appropriate test frameworks and set best practices. This role is ideal for someone with experience in automated testing looking to further develop their structure of their code and continuously improve not only yourself but the team you work with.
What you’ll do:
- Recommend testing solutions
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests
- Write automated test cases and identify the best tools
- Feedback on test strategy and make recommendations
- Analyse software requirements and recommend testing solutions
- Implement test frameworks
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Cypress
- Strong experience with automation testing (cross browser)
- Working within an Agile environment
- Good working knowledge of testing RESTful web services
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of Jenkins and cloud environments (desirable)
In return for the right QA Engineer our client can offer a salary of £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience, flexible hours, a friendly and sociable environment with hybrid working visiting their London office only once a month.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please reach out with a copy of your CV and your salary expectations. Unfortunately there is no sponsorship opportunity with this role.