£50,000 – QA Engineer – Location U.K Based – Fully Remote
The company are based in Southampton but this will be a fully remote working opportunity. The successful QA Engineer must be U.K based and have the right to work in the U.K.
Our Client is offering the successful a salary up to £50,000 based on experience.
The successful QA Engineer would be working closely with the other Engineers and joining an established team to help deliver the testing requirements and ensuring the product evolves and meets the strategy and overall roadmap.
- Happy to work remotely and enjoy working with remote colleagues
- Strong Automation experience
- Use of Automation tool Cypress is beneficial
- Ability to write scripts and code with Java programming language
- Write test scripts with Cucumber
- Experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking software
In return my client can offer:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday!)
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Healthcare Cash Plan
- Tech setup of your choice
- Annual learning budget
- Fully Remote working environment - U.K applicants. No Sponsorship available.
Please Note: If this QA Engineer opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.