Up to £30,000 | Ipswich / Remote
An opportunity for a QA Analyst to work as part of a software house that build customer-centric mobile & web applications.
In this role, you will form part of a small QA team, where you will help to perform manual software testing across a suite of web and mobile software applications.
You will have the opportunity to perform a wide variety of manual tests, including functional, regression, system integration and exploratory testing across various technology platform.
This opportunity will allow you work closely with a Senior QA Analyst, and work to progress your skills & career within the business, if you’re motivated to do so.
The company’s office is in Ipswich but they embrace the flexible working lifecycle and can offer remote working with this position, as long as you don’t mind travelling on occasion.
As well as career progression and remote working, the role will offer 25 days on holiday per year, plus a range of other benefits.
- Help to perform software testing of web and mobile applications.
- Help to ensure final software products match business requirements.
- Performing post-release tests if required.
- Assist Senior QA Analysts in exploring & implementation new testing tools or techniques.
- Help to collaborate with developers to resolve any bugs or issues found.
- Experience of manual software testing.
- Web & Mobile testing experience.
- Ability to help create test plans.
- Awareness of software development processes.
For more information, contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.