My client are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join them on site in one of their offices in Chester. My client focuses on all aspects of testing which includes manual, automated and non-functional, for example, load performance and stress testing. They are currently working towards the shift-left policy across all business units to identity defects at the earliest possible stage thereby cutting down the cost and improving the time and quality of delivery.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be reporting into the Test Automation Lead, and will be responsible to automate the testing of web, API and mobile projects in a micro-services architecture based on the requirements delivered from the business, ensuring that functionality of the system developed in-house is fully covered in the automation test suite to meet the high standards of quality expected by the business. The Automation Engineer will be expected to actively participate in the Scrum ceremonies at all stages in an Agile based Software Development environment. The Automation Engineer will own the complete quality and be responsible for QA deliverables in the project team for micro-services architecture.
You will review and analyse the business and functional requirements, follow the test plans to produce appropriate test scripts, and produce the automated test suite using selenium Web Driver, Java based REST clients and Mobile Drivers like Appium.
• Working experience in API Automation (REST and SOAP), Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver
• Experience in using JAVA and related libraries such as REST clients
• Working experience in behavior driven development frameworks (BDD) like Cucumber
• Good understanding of mock services, mocking, stubbing and service virtualization
• Knowledge on testing frameworks such as Java, Joint, TestNG, C#, .Net, Nunit
• Experience with Version Control Software and code repositories (BitBucket, TFS, GitHub, etc)
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and associated tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Docker etc)
If you are interested in the position, then please apply directly, email your CV to email@example.com or call Beth on 0161 871 8811
Premier IT are representing a client in regard to this vacancy.