SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
We are looking for a QHSE Manager on a permanent basis in the Hertfordshire area with experience in the FMCG Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties day to day will be to Manage the Quality Management system to ISO9001 standards as well as being responsible for HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) standards (ISO 14001 and ISO 18001) .
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO9001 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of HSE standards (ISO14001 and ISO18001).
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- NEBOSH, IOSH or another Health and Safety certification.
- Experience in printing – Very beneficial
- Managing the Quality Management system day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Overseeing the responsibilities of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Manage corrective actions and process improvements.
- Carry out Quality Audits.