LOCATION - Bedford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
My client is looking for an organised individual with exceptional attention to detail to join their expanding business on a permanent basis in Bedford.
The Quality Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- A proactive, organised nature with a good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and IT Skills
- Target driven with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- A background in working to ISO 9001:2015 standards would be preferable
- Contributing to internal audits, and leading documentation verification visits by external parties.
- Producing and maintaining customer required documentation for purchased products
- Contribute to continuously improving the company 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Other administrative duties relating to documentation as required by the business