SALARY- £25,000-£27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Administrator on a permanent basis in the Surrey area to generate and maintain documentation for the Quality manager and provide Quality control support where needed.
The Quality Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Working within a Quality department for at least 2 years
- Support quality assurance and awareness within the company
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated & ability to work unassisted when required
- Good computer literacy skills (word, excel etc)
- Conduct Internal Audits as part of the auditing team, manage Internal Quality Auditing Plan to ensure timely submission of audit reports from internal auditors, closing out audit findings and establishing corrective actions.
- Create and maintain Company Quality documentation, such as Quality Manuals, Quality
- Continuously look to improve Quality processes and procedures within the business
- Complete relevant documentation and report issues to suppliers and ensure completion of corrective actions from suppliers
- Control of internal and external document change process
- Assist Engineering department by creating reports and investigating customer complaints whilst feedback findings and corrective actions to customer complaints
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV to find out more, along with your availability and your salary expectation.