Job Title: Contract Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: United Kingdom
Daily Rate: £340 per day
Duration: 3 Months
Work arrangement: Fully Remote
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Contract Quality Assurance Engineer to join an excellent Global successful Telecommunications company, in which the candidate will join the company’s specialized services team to contribute to the software development life cycle of next generation user interfaces for the pay TV industry on set-top-boxes and consumer devices.
The daily rate on offer for the successful Contract Quality Assurance Engineer is £340 per day, depending on experience. Full remote work is available due to COVID-19.
Contract Quality Assurance Engineer Mandatory Skills:
- Manual Testing – Skilled at manual testing specifically testing user interfaces.
- Problem Solving – Strong problem solving/root-cause analysis skills.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to understand and identify missing requirements and drive conversations with Product Owners to close any gaps.
- Exploratory Testing – Ask’s “what if” questions and applying these to explore requirements, software, and architecture.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Set Top Box – Previous QA experience testing software for the Television / Set Top Boxes (STB).
- Automation – Experience developing end to end automated test cases, ideally using Python.
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Quality Assurance Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.