LOCATION – Maidenhead
SALARY – up to £30,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Senior Quality Control Analyst / Quality Control Scientist on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area with experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the QC team.
The QC Analyst / QC Scientist will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Pharmaceutical / Chemistry ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- 3+ years previous experience working in a similar Analyst or Scientist position.
- Good Knowledge GMP manufacturing.
- Able to communicate with other members of the team.
- Experience of testing and analysis using instrumentational analysis:
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Carry out Quality Control analysis on Materials coming in.
- Work with other members of Quality Control to ensure procedures are GMP Compliant.
- Lead Quality Control analysis tasks.
- Be a mentor for other members in the QC department
- Provide technical support for QC Testing.
- Ensure that test methods are followed correctly.