A position has come available for a Quality Engineer based in Hull, My client is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their well established and growing company.
The right candidate will be responsible for establishment and subsequent maintenance of a Quality Management System a a brand new production facility, bringing new skills to the business and gaining accreditation to IATF: 16949 (along with all customer specific customer related QA requirements. Some overseas travel will also be required as the primary customer is based in Austria.
Please see key skills below:
- Familiarity with the IATF:16949 Core Tools; APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP – ideally in an automotive environment, but consideration given to similar experience in other environments.
- Experience of problem solving using 8D.
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Work experience in a vehicle bodybuilding or similar flow line assembly environment would be an advantage, as would experience of kitting / shipping and assembly elsewhere.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can communicate well with; colleagues at all levels, customers, suppliers and external accreditation bodies.
- Someone who tends to solve problems within the workplace with colleagues who perform the work, then implements robust documented process to avoid recurrence.
- A good administrator, with a high work rate, who manages their own work load and does not need to be reminded to complete deliverables.
- Good IT skills, the ability to develop Quality Assurance through IT packages such as Fusion Lifecycle is pivotal to the role.
If you believe you qualify for this role and would like to apply for this opportunity.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01618718811 and ask for Ben.